High-Speed Skipping Rope
Why you should start skipping rope.
Skipping rope is one of the most effective workout tools to get ripped (get you into shape). A study has proved that skipping rope is more efficient and effective than jogging.
In the study, after six weeks of daily 10 minute skipping rope sessions, the athletes demonstrated the same level of improvement to their cardio health as individuals who jogged for 30 minutes per day. As it turns out, just skipping rope which means jumping up and down is a more efficient workout than running long distances.
According to the study, skipping rope burns more calories per minute and engages more muscles than swimming or rowing, while still qualifying as a low-impact workout.
Skipping provides a total body workout. Especially when you mix it up with different exercises.
It tones your legs, tightens your abs and strengthens your arms.
Here are some of the key benefits of skipping rope:
- Burn 10 to 16 calories per minute even at a slow pace
- Is a low impact exercise that helps you lose fat
- Improves your cardio fitness
- Improves agility, quickness and coordination
- Is good for your brain health
- Increase bone density
- Portable & Affordable
- Decreases Foot and ankle injuries
- Makes you smarter
- The list goes on...
- Designed for high-intensity training
- Ergonomic Anti-Slip Handles
- 10 ft Adjustable High-Speed Steel Rope
- High-intensity stainless steel ball bearings (Great for double unders)
- An easy interchangeable rope system
- Nylon storage bag