Skipping Rope Burn Up To 10 Calories Per Minute.
- Designed for high-intensity training
- Ergonomic Anti-Slip Handles designed for the perfect grip
- High-Speed Stainless Steel Bearings
- 2x 10 ft Adjustable High-Speed Steel Rope
- High-intensity stainless steel ball bearings (Great for double unders)
- An easy interchangeable rope system
- Nylon storage bag
Why you should start skipping rope.
Skipping rope is one of the most effective workout tools to get ripped. A study has proved that skipping rope is more efficient and effective than jogging.
In the study, after six weeks of daily 10 minute skipping rope sessions, the athletes demonstrated the same level of improvement to their cardio health as individuals who jogged for 30 minutes per day. As it turns out, skipping rope is a more efficient workout than running long distances.
According to the study, skipping rope burns more calories per minute and engages more muscles than swimming or rowing, while still qualifying as a low-impact workout.